You can use the Pre-Shift Checklist Template here.
When you work as a contractor, you are running your own business. You may have more freedom in choosing when and where you would like to work and what remuneration is acceptable.
All businesses should seek independent professional advice to meet their obligations.
- Do you have appropriate insurance coverage? Read more on the AHPRA website here.
- Do you understand your responsibilities as a contractor relating to, but not limited to, taxation and superannuation? Read more on the ATO website here.
- Are all your applicable regulatory registrations and qualifications up to date?
- Can you access references such as AMH or MIMS or real-time prescription monitoring systems such as SafeScript?
- Have you confirmed your roles and responsibilities with the pharmacy?